Conditions of Use
The term “Music World Academy Ltd.” or “Music World” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 443 Simpson Street, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada, P7C 3J3. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website. Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website.
Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Prices, descriptions, and availability can change quickly. Music World does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the site.
Products are offered on a first come, first serve basis and may be limited to stock on hand. We reserve the right to limit quantities for sale. We also reserve the right to reject, cancel, or correct any order at any time for any reason whatsoever. If the price of any product was incorrectly displayed on our Music World website we will provide you with an opportunity to place an order at the corrected price.
Music World declines all and any responsibility for any backorder or shortage of stock.
Music World accepts PayPal, Shopify, Visa and Mastercard credit cards for online orders. Your PayPal account / Shopify account / credit card is billed when the item is shipped. Processing delays may occur if shipping to an alternate address (an address other than where your credit card statements are mailed). We do not accept personal checks for online orders, nor do we offer an installment or a layaway plan online. Unfortunately we do not ship COD for online orders. We will also take your order by phone 1-888-839-5060 or by email email@example.com.
Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Music World and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Music World. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Music World takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please note that you may not create a link to www.musicworldacademy.com from another website without prior written consent.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Music World, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
This website and its content is copyright of Music World Academy Ltd. © 2011-current date All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.